Re: [sieve] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-bosch-sieve-duplicate-01.txt

2013-04-04 04:37:55
On 21/03/2013 12:06, Stephan Bosch wrote:
Hi Ned,

Op 3/15/2013 6:39 PM, Ned Freed wrote:
 [...]
(2) I'm wondering if it wouldn't be best to suggest a default timeout.
   12 hours? A day?
It can be useful. Anyone else got suggestions or comments about this?
I have no objection to something like 1 day, but why do we want to make it different from "vacation", which uses 7 days, if I am not mistaken. (I don't have strong preference in favour of 7 days.)