Re: [sieve] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-bosch-sieve-duplicate-02.txt

2013-04-10 15:51:30
On 4/7/2013 6:48 PM, Stephan Bosch wrote:
Hi,

I made a new version of the "duplicate" draft. It should address the comments by Ned, Kristin and Alexey. I added the example I gave to Alexey.

This resulted in quite a bit of restructuring in the description of the new test command, so it is best to review at least that section entirely.

One other thing: we recently defined this great new Sieve use-case called IMAPSieve. Is there any application imaginable for the duplicate test in this context, i.e. do we want to allow it there? Either way, I think we should state its applicability explicitly.

Regards,

Stephan.