[sieve] Looking for Working Group Chairs to finish some IMAP and Sieve work

2017-08-15 05:17:47
Hi,

I am looking for chairs for soon to be formed <https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/charter-ietf-extra/>. Please send me directly your nominations and self nominations. If you never been a WG chair and have questions about what are WG chair obligations and authority, please don't hesitate to drop me a note.

Thank you,

Alexey, ART Area Director