Re: [sieve] redirect-dsn, redirect-deliverby

2018-04-15 11:45:34
So, I'm implementing RFC 6009 and I'm wondering why the values of
:bymode are specified as lowercase and those for :ret are uppercase.

Sieve parameters like this are case-insensitive - this follows from the fact
that they are defined using ABNF strings which are always case-insensitive - so
who cares what case they are shown in?

And why was :notify specified as a single string with comma-separated
values rather than a stringlist?

I don't really remember, but it's probably to be more compatible with
the SMTP parameter.