ASRG's Discussion document on LMAP

2004-02-08 15:26:54

We submitted the ASRG discussion document on LMAP as an Internet draft. It will probably take some time for it to get posted due to the ID backlog. You can find a copy of it here before it gets posted to the IETF ID archive:

http://asrg.kavi.com/apps/group_public/download.php/31/draft-irtf-asrg-lmap-discussion-00.txt

We will probably submit a follow up -01 draft before the February 16th deadline.

Yakov

-------
Yakov Shafranovich / asrg <at> shaftek.org
SolidMatrix Technologies, Inc. / research <at> solidmatrix.com
"Be liberal in what you accept, and conservative in what you send" (Jon Postel)
-------