Re: Updated reading list for the BOF

2004-02-10 12:51:10

On 2004-02-10, at 20.26, Yakov Shafranovich wrote:

Gordon Fecyk wrote:
What was the document for Microsoft's "caller-id" draft? Or was this going
to be discussed?

As per the rules set down by the BOF chairs, only documents submitted as Internet drafts will be discussed. Microsoft declined to submit one, ergo they will not be discussed [although the bar BOF will probably mention them :) ].

This is correct. Only documents existing in the I-D repository at the time of the meeting will be discussed. And the fact some bar-discussions might talk about whatever they want is also correct.

But, the requirement for an I-D is needed so everyone is really on the same page...

   paf -- one of the co-chairs