Re: Jabber channel for the BoF?

2004-02-29 13:13:26

On 2004-03-01, at 04.15, Yakov Shafranovich wrote:

Is there going to be a chat channel for the BoF so those who cannot attend in person can ask? Or is the multicast being used for that?

Jabber channel will be used for input/output. Multicast I see as a broadcast medium of the video and audio (only) in one direction.

Ted and I will try to see we have a Jabber scribe which reads what "external people write" plus of course write what happens at the meeting.

   paf