CEAS Conference on July 30-31

2004-06-30 11:05:59

I'm on the conference committee, and some of the papers look pretty good.

If you want to go, register by tomrrow or the price goes up.

Regards,
John Levine, johnl(_at_)iecc(_dot_)com, Primary Perpetrator of "The Internet
for Dummies",
Information Superhighwayman wanna-be, http://iecc.com/johnl, Mayor

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 13:46:14 -0700
From: Joshua Goodman <joshuago(_at_)microsoft(_dot_)com>
To: "information(_at_)ceas(_dot_)cc" <information(_at_)ceas(_dot_)cc>
Subject: First Conference on Email and Anti-Spam (CEAS) -- Early
    Registration Deadline June 30

    The First Conference on Email and Anti-Spam (CEAS)
                  Call for Participation
                        July 30, 31
                     Mountain View, CA
                    http://www.ceas.cc <http://www.ceas.cc/>

                   Immediately Follows
                         AAAI 2004
                            and
       The International Spam Law & Policies Conference

                    In Cooperation with
    The American Association for Artificial Intelligence
   The International Association for Cryptologic Research
    The IEEE Technical Committee on Security and Privacy

Invited Speakers:
Hal Varian, Department of Economics, UC Berkeley
Lawrence Lessig, Professor of Law, Stanford University

The conference includes presentations of approximately 30 peer reviewed
papers on machine-learning, economic, and legal methods for stopping
spam as well as more general issues related to email.

Early registration deadline is June 30.  To learn more about the
conference and register, go to http://ceas.cc <http://ceas.cc/> .

General Conference Chair: David Heckerman (Microsoft Research)
Program Co-Chairs: Tom Berson (Anagram Laboratories)
                   Joshua Goodman (Microsoft Research)
                   Andrew Ng (Stanford University)

CONTACT: information(_at_)ceas(_dot_)cc