Discussing CSV

2004-08-03 14:42:32

All -

On July 2nd, Marshall wrote:
i think it would be fine for the csv design team to continue to refine their specifications; however, in order to help the working group -- as a whole focus -- the co-chairs ask that csv-related emails be minimal on the mailing list for a few weeks.

I have therefore kept all my comments and thoughts on CSV off list.

Doug Otis' posts of the last week, especially his most recent for today, are mostly discussion of CSV, and why CSV is better than Sender-ID or any other proposal.

Is CSV now open for discussion again? If so, I have a fair bit to say, especially on the issue of CSV vs. the other proposals. Chairs?

        - Mark

Mark Lentczner
http://www.ozonehouse.com/mark/
markl(_at_)glyphic(_dot_)com