RE: Will Accepting Using PRA Get You Blacklisted?

2004-08-07 17:49:01

Ok, to reduce confusion, I have changed my discussion to that of the PRA.
Accepting based on SUBMITTER implies the PRA check, but obviously doing
evaluations based on the PRA-only also has the same attack weakness that I was
discussing.

Although this injected forged bounces weakness has been known for some time, it
was previously only described as a minor annoyance which had no significant
consequence. It is my belief that the attack scenario I outlined shows that it
is more serious than that.

Michael R. Brumm