RE: 'Recognized' mailing lists, RE: What Meng said

2004-08-11 18:15:03

Some put:

Uh... Too bad. The PRA algorithm will really need to be smart ;-)

Sounds like certain mailing list software needs to be fixed.

I suppose I shouldn't talk, what with certain server applications inserting
nonstandard headers into list posts and throwing off threading displays in
standardized mail applications.  Right, Harry?  Bob?  Though I'm sure fixes
will be available eventually, for a cost of whatever.

Maybe you're right.

"That's the good thing about standards.  There are so many to choose from."

--
PGP key (0x0AFA039E):
<http://www.pan-am.ca/consulting(_at_)pan-am(_dot_)ca(_dot_)asc>