RE: Point of Order: Incomplete, flawed response to MARID WG Chart er

2004-08-19 14:27:58

On Thu, 19 Aug 2004, Hallam-Baker, Phillip wrote:

I wonder if people are in a rush because they _know_ that if time is
spent on analysis and hostile testing, that their schemes just won't
measure up.

Since Dean has objected to me taking this type of issue up
in private I will take it up on the list.

I don't recall making any such objection.

I've been quite happy to discuss things off-list with others, so long as
they want to engage in rational discussion.

I find the above statement to be unprofessional and defamatory.
Attacking the motives of working group members in this way is
not acceptable. The eliptical method in which the attack is made
does not make it any less an attack.

You're one to talk about personal attacks, suggesting that I don't
understand the problem, that my opinion doesn't matter, etc.

                --Dean