Re: DEPLOY - reference implementation

2004-08-26 04:12:34
On Wed, Aug 25, 2004 at 03:18:12PM -0400,
 Chuck Mead <csm(_at_)redhat(_dot_)com> wrote
 a message of 34 lines which said:

So far as I am aware there is only one operational reference
implementation though it's only applicable to the 2821 headers (unless
someone more knowledgeable says different).

Basically, Sender-ID is "get the PRA", then "get the PRD", send "apply
SPF to the PRD".

The last step is complicated but there are many free software SPF
implementations.

The first step is very simple, I attached my own implementation. Bug
reports are welcome to show me where I've misread -pra.