RE: DEPLOY: Over-running TXT dataspace in FQDN (-protocol I belie ve)

2004-08-26 08:56:21

Phillip brings up a very good point here because if the desire for
wildcards is to make it easy for sites to indicate where mail *does not*
come from for hosts under their domain, then this application is pretty
moot because every sane MTA on the planet /already/ rejects mail for this
there is no resolvable FQDN (why bother accepting a message if you know up
front you couldn't ever reply to it).

-Rand