Re: AOL's stance on SenderID and IPR issues

2004-08-26 18:05:43

I'd like to also hear how this license would impact Yahoo.

It is my understanding that Yahoo is one of the largest (if not the largest)
companies using Qmail and there have been substantial discussions on this
list in the last day that license terms may not compatible with that at all.

I don't know if there is anybody on this list who works for yahoo, but I
know there is at least one person here who worked for it not long ago
(for company recently aquired by it), possibly he knows right person at
yahoo to ask or maybe somebody else does.