DEPLOY new RR type deployment

2004-09-05 03:27:22
On the subject of a new RR type:

What are microsoft's plans on this account? As I understand it,
microsoft products are the biggest obstacle for using a new RR type for
spf records. Are there any plans from microsoft to fix their products to
support new RR types? Will there be free updates for those products to
support new RR types, or will these cost money?

I think it's important that if a new RR type is put forward, that this
gets resolved soon, as this might prove to be another barrier microsoft
puts up to widespread adoption.

Koen Martens

Networking, embedded systems, unix expertise, artificial intelligence.