Beta Tool RE: DEPLOY: Microsoft SenderID wizard seriously flawed, unusable,

2004-09-09 08:14:17
The tool is in beta, incorporating use case feedback prior to being
finalized, both on usability as well as creating accurate records.  In
its current state It is intended to demonstrate the ease of creating a
text record and to assist in implementation and deployment once the spec
moves from the draft to proposed state.

On the home page
www.anti-spamtools.org/SenderIDEmailPolicyTool/Default.aspx  this is
called out as below;

Note: This wizard is in beta and is intended to illustrate what SPF
records will look like and the ease of creating them. We anticipate
possible changes to the final format by the IETF. As such, records are
subject to change until the standard has been finalized and approved.

If you have other suggestions, including usability please forward your
comments directly to senderid(_at_)microsoft(_dot_)com(_dot_)

Craig Spiezle
Director Industry & Partner Relations
Safety Technology Strategy Group
Microsoft Corporation