Re: [spf-discuss] Unified SPF policy daemon and constructing apersonal whitelist

2004-09-10 16:57:35

At 02:29 PM 9/10/2004 -0400, you wrote:

My point was the semantic difference is useless for anti-spam unless
you know that all "not known" implies a spammer domain.

I think you missed Meng's point:

not known <> known not

He's implying that there was a check for the domain against a system
that lists the good guys, like cloudmark. Therefore it is 'known not to
be a spammer domain'.

I got his point.  Respectfully, you apparently still did not get mine.  Please

My basic point is that the inverse result does not imply a spammer, so the
result is not that useful.  Cloudmark can not PASS most non-spam domains.