Re: MARID Monday

2004-09-21 17:52:06

In <01D64F09-0B40-11D9-BE1D-000A95B3BA44(_at_)hxr(_dot_)us> Andrew Newton
<andy(_at_)hxr(_dot_)us> writes:

Jabber room:  marid(_at_)ietf(_dot_)xmpp(_dot_)org
Date:  Every other Monday starting April 19
Time: 20:00 UTC

Sorry I came late to this one.  I did make it to the one two weeks
ago, but since it was labor day, no one else showed up.

Andy:

During the last Jabber session you made mention that only a very small
number of the mailing lists that you are on rewrite the
2821.MAILFROM.  I express surprise at this observation, since it does
not match my personal experience, nor the survey done on gmane.org.  I
also haven't seen any comments about this at all on the SPF-discuss
list.

If you could, I would greatly appreciate any info about these mailing
lists.

-wayne