RE: A Note of Appreciation

2004-09-22 15:57:33

I simply wish to add a bit to Yakov's comments.

Andy, Marshall and Ted did a lot of hard work and I am
personally grateful for their effort, wisdom and patience.

Although this group did not achieve its final objective, a
lot of effort was put in by all and at least on my part,
valuable lessons have been learned.

I add that we do have two sets of experimental
specifications to work on. These experimental standards can
now be field tested and further refined, ultimately
allowing a formal standard to emerge.

John

John Glube
Toronto, Canada