Re: Source routing -- why not?

2004-11-29 19:12:36

I think you mean SRS (sender rewriting system) not SES (which is
cryptographic signatutures in envelope from). Other then that I agree
but would note that original source routes were such that sender
set how the email is to be routed for direct email and with SPF
and SRS this only only for bounce messages.