Re: Complaint on personal attack by Matthew Elvey by Dean Anderson of av8. (fwd)

2004-12-01 15:59:10

This is pretty typical---they launch some unjustified personal attacks;
Then they don't want to talk anymore. Accountability is a bitch.

                --Dean

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2004 18:46:05 -0500
From: Matthew Elvey <matthew(_at_)elvey(_dot_)com>
To: Dean Anderson <dean(_at_)av8(_dot_)com>
Subject: Re: Complaint on personal attack by Matthew Elvey by Dean Anderson
    of av8.

DO NOT EMAIL ME EVER AGAIN.

On 11/29/2004 6:19 PM, Dean Anderson sent forth electrons to convey:

It is interesting that there is still no explanation of what the attack on
me has to do with the FTC.

Nothing.  It was apropos to your comments regarding possible solutions
to the spam problem.

I think its more appropriate to ignore someone who claimed that GNU emacs
contained much pirated code (Elvey, 2000).

You incorrectly inferred that I claimed there was.

DO NOT EMAIL ME EVER AGAIN.