Re: MARID back from the grave?

2005-02-22 02:59:55

 On Mon, 21 Feb 2005 14:17:46 +0100, Harald Tveit Alvestrand wrote:
  This is an error.

Harald,

Please explain.

I've looked over the documentation for I-D naming and do not see this case
covered.

What is particularly ironic is that these I-Ds began as individual submissions
and we were asked to bring them in, under Marid, just in time for the working
group to be disbanded.

So it is a bit odd to think that having Marid go away means that we cannot get
the documents published with a simple increment to their series number.

Of course, we would have been glad to move them to the CLEAR working group, had
it been chartered.

 d/
 --
 Dave Crocker