Re: Subject line

1997-07-23 15:16:23
Steve,

Encryption of SUBJECT LINES: can be useful, this was discussed on the PGP/MIME
mail list. To the best of my knowledge, there was no definitive conclusion.
I'll keep track of these requests. MUA should allow user's to sort mail and
view subject lines without requiring decryption, or automating the process.
User's should be smart enough not to make subject_lines too descriptive,
however, any subject adds to traffic analysis.

cb