Announce: Mapil v0.0 PGP mail utility

1997-10-04 13:07:14
        I'm not sure if messages of this type are permitted on the
list, but I think this may be of interest to list readers.  Sorry if
this is misplaced.

        Mapil is a utility for unix that should be called from a
mailer and then calls PGP to encode or decode messages.  It supports
the PGP/MIME protocol as well as unformatted PGP messages.  It is very
configurable and has a number of useful features, like a 'policies'
file that lets you automatically process messages in different ways
depending on the recipient.

        Right now only PGP 2.x is supported, but now that PGP 5.0 for
linux is out I will add 5.0 support soon.

        For more information see the mapil home page at:
http://www-leland.stanford.edu/~bescoto/mapil

--
Ben Escoto
PGP/MIME mail welcome - finger bescoto(_at_)leland(_dot_)stanford(_dot_)edu for