Re: Politics & PGP

1997-10-14 02:39:08

 Je> To those outside the USA, who think they are immune, I suggest
 Je> that your politicians are not any better then those in the USA.

I feel that US goverment have promoted and pressured their policy to
other country ;-<

Anyway, I think that CMRK feature in PGP5.x is political problems of
US goverment or productive problems of PGP Inc for the markets.

I hope to discuss about Open-PGP which should be IETF RFC documents.

                                                --hironobu
--
Hironobu SUZUKI        Independent Software Consultant
E-Mail: hironobu(_at_)h2np(_dot_)suginami(_dot_)tokyo(_dot_)jp