PGP Inc apology deal (was Re: anti-GAK design principles: worked example #1)

1997-10-16 11:00:19

To reply to Jon Callas request for an apology for my rudeness, I'll
offer a deal:

- If I am unable to show you how to improve the GR (GAK resistance)
  property of a fully viable, implementable email security system within
  your choice of user requirement, ergonomic, and typical corporate
  environments restrictions, I will publically apologize for being
  rude, and for wasting your time.

- However, in return: if I am succesful in proving to PGP Inc that they
  can improve the GR property of an email security system within their
  requirements, I _don't_ want an apology.

  I want something much more interesting:

        I want PGP Inc to implement and deploy it.

- The group which will judge this process is PGP Inc.

Do we have a deal?

Adam
--
Now officially an EAR violation...

print pack"C*",split/\D+/,`echo "16iII*o\U(_at_){$/=$z;[(pop,pop,unpack"H*",<>