OpenPGP WG meeting at 40th IETF in Washington DC

1997-10-30 19:17:47
For those who want to consider this in their travel plans, our WG meeting
is scheduled for:

        Monday, December 8 at 1300-1500
                (opposite uswg, svrloc, radius, http, idmr)

I'll be working up an agenda over the next couple of days.  I'll be drawing
the agenda from the discussions on the mailing list.  However, if there are
other topics you think should be included, now would be a good time to send
them to me.

Thanks!

best,

john  w noerenberg, ii
jwn2(_at_)qualcomm(_dot_)com
pager: jwn2(_at_)pager(_dot_)qualcomm(_dot_)com
  "The great man is he who in the midst of the crowd keeps
   with perfect sweetness the independence of solitude."
  -- Ralph Waldo Emerson, "Self Reliance", 1841