Re: Management by Committee ...

1997-11-07 12:26:54
Thank you for your effort, and the generous gift that PGP is to the world.

I know you get lots of heat here on this list, with some of it from me. :-)
We disagree over the issue of defining CMR in the standard. We'll probably
continue to disagree. But I don't want to let that get it the way of
expressing my gratitude for the large body of work you have contributed.

So, a time-out from the CMR debate, while I just say "thank you."

--
David Hayes
David(_dot_)Hayes(_at_)MCI(_dot_)Com