David, are you listening?

1997-12-01 13:48:25
FUDlight wrote:
It would also mean, under a
single-standard view and the reality of the mountains, that the IETF PGP
group
is largely wasting its time. Note that I do not hold that view.

 Close, but not quite. _You_ are wasting _our_ time.

 It seems like the last half dozen of your rambling posts to this list have
been finished with "I know this is off topic, but I dont want to stifle
conversation, so I'll continue in a few minutes with another 10 page
treatise"    You've repeated the argument about 1000 times that you
think Open-PGP and S/MIME should both exist, and that you think
S/MIME should be used for all commercial activity and Open-PGP
should be used only for hobbyists.  Everyone actively working in
this group disagrees with you.  You will not convince a single
person, no matter how loud you raise your voice or how many times
you send massively crossposted messages through anonymous
remailers to defeat our sternlight filters.

 David, take it to email, or just go away.  You contribute absolutely
nothing to this group except wasted energy in deleting your messages.
How direct do we have to be to get this through your skull?

 -james