OpenPGP and E-Mail Integration

1998-03-12 05:59:50
Hi,

I have put together and informal "checklist" for various features that a
OpenPGP integrated e-mail package should contain.

This checklist centers more on user<-->program interactions and basic
funtionality rather than the underlying formats.

If you are intrested in looking this over and/or contributing to the
checklist please drop me a note and I will e-mail you a copy.

I plan on using this checklist as a tool for reviewing the various PGP
applications currently available.

Thanks,

William H. Geiger III  http://users.invweb.net/~whgiii

OS/2 PGP 2.6.3a at: http://users.invweb.net/~whgiii/esecure.html

Tag-O-Matic: How do you spell relief? OS/2!