Re: WG Meeting at LA??

1998-03-13 11:15:12
At 7:08 AM -0500 3/12/98, William H. Geiger III wrote:

Hi,

I was just looking over the itinerary for the LA IETF and I did not find
anything for the OpenPGP WG. Is this a mistake or is there not going to be
a meeting??

I am late getting it scheduled, but I am attempting to get one on the
agenda.  No details yet from the Secretariat.
john  w noerenberg, ii
jwn2(_at_)qualcomm(_dot_)com
  "YOU THINK THEY GIVE YOU THE SHIVERS NOW," Owen said.
 "JUST WAIT UNTIL HE STARTS MAKING DECISIONS!"
  -- John Irving, A Prayer for Owen Meany, 1989