Re: undefined MAY algorithm example

1998-07-02 05:05:06
Well, considering that the US *is* the computer market anything other
than freeware is affected by the RSADSI patents. Add to this that the
majority of software is written in the US

Are you serious ?

While the majority of software may be written in the US, given the
restrictive us encrytpion regulations the majority of *security* software
is being written & maintained outside the US.

I though we covered this whole US/rest of the world thing ages ago ...
--
Lindsay Mathieson
Black Paw Communications