IETF August meeting

1998-07-08 17:00:09
We're making good progress on openpgp formats, but not much is happening on
pgp-mime.  I need to reserve time for a WG meeting to discuss this.

But there's a problem.  Crypto '98 (8/23-27) and the Aug IETF meeting
(8/23-28) overlap. Crypto '98 is in Santa Barbara CA, the IETF meeting is
in Chicago IL.

Please reply to this note (preserving the subject) so I can get a sense of
how many will be able to attend a meeting in Chicago.  Let me know if a
meeting on Friday would influence your desire to attend.
john noerenberg
jwn2(_at_)qualcomm(_dot_)com
  Anyone who breathes the spirit of American roots and values knows
  instinctively that censorship is the feeble response of an insecure,
  beleaguered society.
  -- Russell Sherman, "Piano Pieces", 1997