PGPticket draft

1998-07-16 08:45:33

A new draft has been posted in the 'Individual Submissions' area of the
ietf web site.

The draft covers a technology called 'PGPticket'. This is NOT directly
related to the work of the OpenPGP group but it does involve PGP
technology. It illustrates a way of using PGP V4 standalone signatures as a
type of authentication mechanism.

Vinnie Moscaritolo of Apple Computer Corp. originated the idea and we have
co-authored this draft. We welcome any comments. The draft should be
discussed on ietf-pgpticket(_at_)vmeng(_dot_)com rather than on the
ietf-open-pgp list.

Tony Mione, RUCS/NS, Rutgers University, Hill 055, Piscataway,NJ - 732-445-0650
mione(_at_)nbcs-ns(_dot_)rutgers(_dot_)edu                 W3:
http://www-ns.rutgers.edu/~mione/
PGPFP:E2252CCD28733C5B  0B918A4E22BAFA9F       ***** Important: John 17:3 *****
Author of 'CDE and Motif : A Practical Primer', Prentice-Hall PTR