opgp99s.tgz - update, final call

1998-07-17 21:22:03
I uploaded this latest version.  It corrects the code to be in sync with
the current (final call) spec as far as I can determine.  HAVAL and TIGER
support have been removed, and algorithms adjusted (they can be added back
in later).  ElGamal Signatures are DISABLED by default and only processed
if the Algorithm ID is 20 (16 used to work since this was what was
assigned if you turned it on in PGP 5.0).  This is the only MAY algorithm
which is disabled by default, but you can read the source if you want to
turn it on, and it may be superceeded in 1.1 - which is why I don't want
it enabled.

PalmIII files have been removed (until I can update that branch and
verify it, and will be in the final release).

This has not been tested except on i386 Linux.

I plan on testing as much as possible before I declare it to be 1.0.  If
anyone else knows of any problems, suggestions, or comments you need to
speak up now.