[pro_football] Hello!!Hola!!

1999-02-09 20:14:44
NORTHWEST ORCAS
P.O. BOX 21481
SEATTLE,WASHINGTON  98111 - 3481    USA
(206) 955 - 0186  / (253) 887 - 0135
E-Mail: NWORCAS(_at_)msn(_dot_)com
http://www.nworcas.com
___

February  9 , 1999

To : NORTHWEST ORCAS FOOTBALL FANS

Hello;

Thank you for writing to us here at NORTHWEST ORCAS FOOTBALL ORGANIZATION and
we are in proccess in getting the team ready for the first inagural season ,
which is to start in year 2000 when the NORTH AMERICAN FOOTBALL LEAGUE (NAFL)
starts it's inagural season as well.

We have a website and invite you to visit our website at :
http://www.nworcas.com

We are still in need of completion of getting our investor group together in
which we are going to have to meet a little less than $2,000,000 in U.S.
DOLLARS in which will include complete operations costs and some towards the
perpetual fund account .

If you know of anyone who would like to become a part of this exciting
football program , please contact us via e-mail at : NWORCAS @msn.com   or
ORCANW(_at_)aol(_dot_)com

Again , many thanks and look forward in hearing from you soon !

Sincerely Yours

Stan Carey
President / Head Coach
NORTHWEST ORCAS