Source code

1999-08-13 10:15:43
Hello,

I'd like to be in touch with people who have worked with this code to
ask them some technical questions about how some functions work, about which
algorithms are used by PGP to do different things and about other stuff like
that.
Another question, is there any book or document discussing the source code of
PGP in detail instead of just listing it? I've heard about a PGPsdk
programmer's manual but I Can't download it from www.pgp.com because I'm in
Spain (I haven't seen it in www.pgpi.com)

Jorge.

Jorge Sánchez Arriazu
C/Jerónimo Alcalá Yáñez, 6, 6ºA, 30003-Murcia. Spain
Teléfono: 00 34 968 220976
arriazu(_at_)iname(_dot_)com