Re: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-openpgp-rfc2440bis-00.txt

1999-12-22 15:24:07
Internet-Drafts(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org wrote:

directories.
This draft is a work item of the An Open Specification for Pretty Good
Privacy Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : OpenPGP Message Format
        Author(s)       : J. Callas, L. Donnerhacke, H. Finney, R. Thayer
        Filename        : draft-ietf-openpgp-rfc2440bis-00.txt
        Pages           : 63
        Date            : 21-Dec-99

For those who care: I've put an HTML-ified version of this draft
online. It includes color coded differences between this draft and
RFC2440.

http://www.cryptix.org/docs/openpgp.html

Edwin