Re: 5.2.3.16. Key server preferences

2000-04-05 07:33:19
On Wed, 5 Apr 2000, L. Sassaman wrote:

longer trust that key. There could be cases where the owner of the key
does not wish me to revoke said signature. I should still be able to
revoke it; in this case the wishes of the signer outweigh the wishes of

Good point.  We should allow for this but I don't see a reason to
change the specs.  The keyserver admin can do this (using automated
tools of course).

  Werner

--
Werner Koch                             OpenPGP key 621CC013
OpenIT GmbH                             tel   +49 211 465357