Re: Question regarding 2440:5.2.3.16

2000-07-10 13:31:04
At 11:29 AM -0700 7/10/00, L. Sassaman wrote:

On Mon, 10 Jul 2000 hal(_at_)finney(_dot_)org wrote:

That seems OK, or perhaps you could use an SSL (TLS) session using the
PGP key to authenticate the client.  In any case I don't think this
mechanism should be documented in 2440.

That's fine, but I do think that this definately needs to be
documented. If 2440 isn't the place, then we need to start work on a
keyserver draft.

Someone should work on a key server document. RFC 2440 is OpenPGP Formats.
Key server operation is not a data format.

        Jon