New draft...

2000-09-20 19:22:45
I'm back from vacation, but not completely un-jetlagged. I want to put out
a draft, and I'd like to do it relatively quickly.

I have a suggestion to make about speeding it up. Normally, I walk through
all the mail on the list, making changes to the base draft. Then people
tell me what I spazzed on, and I fix it.

Since we don't have a current draft, I feel the need to put one out
quickly. Here's a proposal for how to get one out quickly:

I'll tidy my current draft, in the state that it's in. I'm only going to
change the structural things I need for a new draft (dates and the like)
and then I'll send it in as the next 2440bis draft.

I'll then start looking through old conversation, and so will you, if
you've had a suggestion. If I didn't get your change, tell me, and I'll
edit it. As usual, it's easier for me to deal with a suggestion that says,
"Please change X to Y" than one that says, "Please change X."

Does this sound good?

        Jon