Re: MDC, gnupg 1.0.3, and PGP7

2000-10-19 10:44:26
In our last episode ("Re: MDC, gnupg 1.0.3,  and PGP7", shown on 10/19/00),
Werner Koch said:

The MDC packet is not listed due to a bug/implementation issue.

From packet.h:
      PKT_ENCRYPTED_MDC =18, /* integrity protected encrypted data */
      PKT_MDC           =19, /* manipulaion detection code packet */

I only do what the voices in my head tell me to. This time, the voices told
me to use 15 and 16. :-) I'm changing them to 18 and 19.

Send me some more changes/additions, folks and they'll go in, too.
Otherwise, in a week or so, I'll just fling out another draft with this
correction.

        Jon