Re: Forward Secrecy Extensions for OpenPGP

2000-11-02 10:41:29
The ID has expired, can you supply the URL for this document
again?  Thanks -

Hal

Ben Laurie writes:
You may remember that this WG recommended that Forward Secrecy
Extensions for
OpenPGP <draft-brown-pgp-pfs-01.txt> be published as an Informational
RFC. Well, the IESG rejected that, because they want the WG to review
and ascertain whether this document should
be on the standards track.

It has come to my notice that for some reason the WG hasn't actually
been told this. So, I'm telling you. Please consider whether this draft
should become a standard.