Don't Get Ripped Off!

2000-12-19 20:59:27
I'm sure... If my competitors get a hold of this letter,
I might as well move out of the country!

Let me explain.

I'm in the business of setting people up to do
business on the Internet. As you probably know, there's only
a few things that you actually need to accomplish this....

1. Something to sell
2. A working website
3. Traffic to the website
4. A way for people to pay you over the net.

Here's my point. While my competitors are charging anywhere from $695
to a few thousand to get people set up to do business on the net,
my company does it all for -- a one time -- complete price of $195!

Maybe that's the reason we currently have over 180,000 clients
using our services. (We list a large number of them on our website).

The $195 includes everything... Your own Domain (website), Free
website hosting unlimited email accounts, autoresponders, shopping
cart system, online credit card acceptace (processing) system,
Internet merchant account, Free software that creates your website,
Free instructions on getting traffic to your website, and many other
Free tools to neumerous to list in a short email message.

Anyway, If you've been thinking about selling online, but
thought it was too expensive or complicated or too confusing,
you've been paying to much attention to my competitors.

If you're interested and want to find out more, It's very simple to do.
Simply call my office -- toll free -- 888-269-7960 and I'll
be glad to explain everything to you in detail. Just be aware,
that I might be on the phone helping someone else out.
So kindly leave a message and I'll get right back to you.

If you're not interested, just delete this message.
You'll never hear from me again. I guarantee it!

Merchant Systems