Re: rfc2440bis-02 comments

2001-01-04 17:40:41
At 10:34 am +0900 2000-12-29, sen_ml [address elided] wrote:
From: Marc Horowitz [address elided]
Subject: Re: rfc2440bis-02 comments
Date: 26 Dec 2000 22:36:38 -0500

 > Why do these people want to delete their keys?

[ text of various reasons deleted ]

 > - I don't want my key on the keyservers at all.

for reference, below is part of an edited recent post from the
gnupg-users [address elided] mailing list of someone who doesn't
want their key on a keyserver at all.

perhaps a survey announced on the various user-oriented pgp lists
would be useful for collecting feedback on the issue of deleting keys
from keyservers?