Re: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-openpgp-multsig-02.txt

2001-01-31 11:28:24
On 2001-01-31 07:15:31 -0500, Internet-Drafts(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org wrote:

      Title           : Multiple Signatures using Security Multiparts
      Author(s)       : D. Del Torto, R. Levien, T. Roessler
      Filename        : draft-ietf-openpgp-multsig-02.txt
      Pages           : 6
      Date            : 30-Jan-01

This is a repost of the previous draft which was about to expire.

Since we reference this document in the PGP/MIME document, I think
we should most likely try to get both documents into RFC form at the
same time.

Are we going to face any problems with that?   John: It would be
helpful if you could comment on how we should further proceed.

--
Thomas Roessler                     <roessler(_at_)does-not-exist(_dot_)org>