WG Last Call - draft-ietf-openpgp-mime

2001-03-21 00:13:58
This the Last Call for WG comments on draft-ietf-openpgp-mime. Please carefully review the current draft (-05), and provide comments to the editors if you detect any errors or omissions. I will end Last Call on April 3rd. If there are no substantial changes or objections to the draft, I will request our Area Directors submit -06 incorporating Last Call comments as soon as possible after that date for promotion to PROPROSED status.