Shamelessly self-serving message from the Chair

2001-04-19 10:35:08
For those interested in writing extensions for Eudora, I have updated documentation on the horribly-named-but-nevertheless-I-am-forced-to-live-with Extended Messaging Services API (emsapi) for Eudora. The documentation and kit hasn't been posted to our website, yet. But I will make it available to anyone requesting it. I'm sorry for the inconvenience, and we'll get it out to the site, but I figured that some of you would both like to know and not want to wait for that.
--

john noerenberg
jwn2(_at_)qualcomm(_dot_)com