WG: Your message was not sent to the mailing list; please try again.

2001-05-21 00:22:25
The message below was not sent to the mailing list because, as an
anti-spam measure, the list software prevents people whose exact
address is not on any mailing list we run from posting to lists.
It seems not only nobody is interessted in ECC for openPGP,
but also the computers don't wish this to be published ;-)

Anyway, I try it again, and again and again....

Even if nobody here is interessted in it, I think I should
post my suggestion for an integration of elliptic curve
cryptography into the openPGP standard (and the traffic on
this list seems not to take too much time to read).

I'll be gladful to receive any comments about it.
Best Regards